How I Can Help You Buy a Home
Whether it’s your first home or if you’re an experienced buyer, purchasing a home is a complex process. By working with me, you’ll find a home in the neighborhood where you want to live, one that fits your budget and meets your goals for features, quality and value. Once you’ve found the home that’s right for you, I will guide you through the process of making an offer; negotiating the terms of the sale; getting your potential purchase inspected, repaired and appraised; and closing the sale.
I am based in Scottsdale and I specialize in the surrounding area which includes Paradise Valley, Fountain Hills Cave Creek and Phoenix. Neighborhood specialties include McCormick Ranch, McDowell Mountain Ranch, Kierland, Greyhawk, Gainey Ranch, DC Ranch, Troon and Troon North to name a few. Awards I’ve earned include “Top 1% Realtor in Arizona” for Realty ONE group in 2012 and 2013, as well as “Agent of the Year from RE/MAX Achievers for the years 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009, and 2010.
When you work with me, you will:
- Be more likely to find the home that meets all your criteria
- Lessen the amount of time it will take to find your home
- Understand all the terms, processes and documents used when buying your home
- Have up-to-date market information that will allow you to make informed decisions
- Have a skilled negotiator working on your behalf, one who is committed to looking after your best interests
- Enjoy peace of mind, knowing that all the details of your purchase are being taken care of by an experienced and knowledgeable professional
How I Can Help You Sell a Home
When it comes to selling your home, you want an agent who will work with you to get the most out of your home and not waste your time. I know the Scottsdale and Paradise valley markets inside and out, I know what will and will not work when it comes to selling your home. I'll work with you to make any needed changes to sell your home, to price and market your home, and ultimately take the stress out of selling your home.
Helping find a buyer for your home is only one facet of a real estate professional’s job. There are many more aspects including explaining the basic real estate practices and principles and all the related paperwork, Performing a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) to help determine your home’s value, helping to prepare your home for sale, listing your home, marketing your home, keeping you informed throughout the process. When the sale begins, it’s important to work with someone who will assist you with the paperwork, negotiate on your behalf, make sure deadlines are met, and work with the escrow company.
By working with me, you will:
- Be more likely to realize the highest return on the sale of your home
- Reduce the number of days your home is on the market
- Become familiar with all the terms, processes and paperwork involved in selling your home
- Have confidence that your home will enjoy exposure to more buyers and agents with qualified buyers
- Receive regularly updated market information that will enable you to make informed decisions
- Have a skilled negotiator working on your behalf
- Have peace of mind knowing that all the details of your sale are being handled properly by a licensed and trained professional